The most popular products and specifications
- PVC coated chicken wire netting, mesh size 25mm, wire diameter 1.3, width 1.0m.
- Black vinyl coated chicken wire fencing, 1 meter high with 13mm mesh size.
- 18 gauge stainless steel chicken wire 3 feet wide with 50mm mesh.
- 20 gauge galvanized iron chicken mesh with 25mm hexagonal pattern.
- 2 inch hex poultry wire - 20ga, 60 inch wide.
- 18 inch or 24 inch 22 gauge chicken wire used to backup plastic deer fence against rabbits and racoons biting.
- Gal hexagonal chicken mesh wire BWG 22 × 3ft × 1/2 × 1/2 × 50yd rolls
- Small pattern hex wire netting with mesh size of 25mm to 30mm for nursery.
- Galvanized hexagonal wire netting BWG-22 × 3/4", width 4' - 6'.
- Hexagonal wire mesh (electric galvanised before weaving) with aperture 13mm - 19mm, wire gauge 0.51mm - 0.65mm, width 1.22m - 1.5m.
- Hexagonal triple twist mesh 25m/50m rolls in galvanized annealed wire diameter 0.8mm, mesh 2 inch and 1m width.
- Stainless steel hex wire fence in rolls with 0.7mm wire and 12mm × 12mm mesh, Installed in the ground and serves as a protection against voles.
- Stucco netting rolls with 17 - 20 gauge wire and mesh 2inch, 36 inch wide.
- Hex wire netting (hot dipped galvanized after weaving) BWG 24 × 1/2" × 3 feet × 150 feet/roll, packed in black kraft paper wrapper.
Chicken Netting Advantages
Our chicken wire, whether it is straight twist woven or anti-twist woven, two wires adjacent to each other twist 4-5 times. This netting has stronger and more stable woven structure than the general wire fence (such as chain link fence). Thus, if a place is cut off, will not lead to the entire chicken mesh structure destroyed. However, In chain link fence, two adjacent wires are twist once. If any point of the chain link fence was cut off, the adjacent points will destroyed. And this will lead to the scrapping of the entire chain link fence structure. Using the same diameter and the same material wire, we can woven more durable and stronger chicken netting than chain link fence cages.
- Black Vinyl Coated Chicken Wire and Craft Chicken Wire Mesh
- Chicken Wire Mesh for Young Trees against Hares, Roe Deers, Wild Boars, Rabbits
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Binding Wire, Straining Wire and Barbed Wire
- Chicken Wire and Razor Barbed Concertina Wire Specification
- Galvanized After Chicken Wire - Hexagonal Iron Wire Netting
- Chicken wire netting and razor barbed wire fence project
- How to Cut Heavy Duty Chicken Wire Mesh
- How to install a chicken wire fence?
- Chicken Fence Installation Overview, Five Steps.