Rabbit netting - hexagonal wire netting for rabbit and chicken cages
Green PVC coated rabbit netting
Rabbit wire netting is ideal for rabbit and chicken cages, garden fencing, as tree and plant protection, and for various stables or as a climbing aid.
Advantages of rabbit fencing:
- Weatherproof, rugged, weather-resistant, moisture-resistant.
- Can easily be cut with wire cutters to the correct dimensions in length and width.
- It allows you to quickly and flexibly to fence small areas for your rabbits and chickens.
Due to the plastic coating or zinc coating, the rabbit netting is waterproof and weatherproof. But, the rabbit fence is harmful to soil, animals and plants.
Rabbit netting details
- Materials: galvanized steel wire or PVC coated wire.
- Mesh size 10mm - 100mm.
- Wire diameter: 0.6mm - 2.0mm.
- Roll heights: 0.5m, 0.75m, 1.00m, 2.00m.
- Roll length 25m, 35m, 50m.
- Packaging detail: water proof paper inside, then PE film outside, or in. pallet package.
- Rabbit Fencing Surface treatment:
- Electro Galvanized before Weaving
- Electro Galvanized After Weaving
- Hot Dipped Galvanized before Weaving
- Hot Dipped Galvanized after Weaving
- PVC Coated Before or After Weaving
|Galvanized rabbit wire netting in normal twist (width 0.5m - 2.0m)|
|Mesh size||Min. Gal.v.G/SQ.M||Width||Wire Gauge (BWG)|
|3/8"||10mm||±1.0||145||0.5m -1m||27, 26, 25, 24, 23|
|1/2"||13mm||±1.5||95||0.5m -2m||25, 24, 23, 22, 21|
|5/8"||16mm||±2.0||70||0.5m -2m||27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22|
|3/4"||20mm||±3.0||55||0.5m -2m||25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19|
|1"||25mm||±3.0||55||0.5m -2m||25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|1-1/4"||31mm||±4.0||40||0.5m -2m||23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|1-1/2"||40mm||±5.0||45||0.5m -2m||23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|2"||50mm||±6.0||40||0.5m -2m||23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|2-1/2"||65mm||±7.0||30||0.5m -2m||21, 20, 19, 18|
|3"||75mm||±8.0||30||0.5m -2m||20, 19, 18, 17|
|4"||100mm||±8.0||30||0.5m -2m||19, 18, 17, 16|
|Galvanized rabbit wire netting in reverse twist (width 0.5m - 2.0m)|
|Mesh size||Wire Gauge(BWG)|
|1-1/4"||32mm||±4.0||22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|1-1/2"||40mm||±5.0||21, 20, 19, 18|
|2"||50mm||±6.0||20, 19, 18, 17|
|3"||75mm||±8.0||20, 19, 18, 17, 16|
|PVC Coated Rabbit Wire Netting|
|Mesh||Wire Gauge (mm)||Width|
|1/2"||13mm||0.6mm - 1.0mm||0.3m -2.0m|
|3/4"||19mm||0.6mm - 1.2mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|1"||25mm||0.7mm - 1.4mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|1-1/4"||30mm||0.85mm - 1.4mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|1-1/2"||40mm||0.85mm - 1.6mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|2"||50mm||1.0mm - 1.6mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
Galvanized rabbit wire netting roll
Galvanized rabbit netting for rabbit cage
Rabbit netting use is versatile as the following:
The perfect and recommended wire mesh for rabbit protection.
Ideal as poultry fence, for rabbits and other small animals.
Also Ideal for chicken runs, chicken coops.
For garden fence, as plant protection, tree protection, trellis
Used as flower and vegetable beds to protect from hungry rodents such as rabbits or marten.
Build a beautiful outdoor home for your small animals.
Use the rabbit wire fence as climbing aid or protect your trees from deer.
Deer fencing and Deer Control (1.8m high version available).
- It is the best to use a 2mm or 2.5mm line wire at top and bottom when install rabbit netting.
- Posts should be at 2.5m intervals.
- If rabbit netting height is 150mm, Please bury the netting about 30mm deep in the ground with right angles to the fence, forming an "L" shape in the direction of the rabbits.
Rabbit fencing installed, need put 30mm rabbit netting buried
Rabbit fencing prevents rabbit from entering farmland
Rabbit fencing on the grass land
Rabbit netting fixed to the bottom of knotted field fence forms a rabbit-proof fencing
What our customers say?
Perfect as garden fencing against rascally rabbits
It was wonderful to buy this galvanised fencing. I used the rabbit netting fixed to protect our organic garden from rascally rabbits that would love to chew through our deer fencing. Used 48 inch × 800 feet hexagonal shape netting fencing. It works well. ------ Bob Simpson
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by e-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.