- PVC coated chicken wire netting, mesh size 25mm, wire diameter 1.3, width 1.0 m.
- Black vinyl coated chicken wire fencing, 1 meter high with 13 mm mesh size.
- 18 gauge stainless steel chicken wire 3 feet wide with 50 mm mesh.
- 20 gauge galvanized iron chicken mesh with 25 mm hexagonal pattern.
- 2 inch hex poultry wire - 20ga, 60 inch wide.
- 18 inch or 24 inch 22 gauge chicken wire used to backup plastic deer fence against rabbits and racoons biting.
- Gal hexagonal chicken mesh wire BWG 22 × 3ft × 1/2 × 1/2 × 50yd rolls
- Small pattern hex wire netting with mesh size of 25 mm to 30 mm for nursery.
- Galvanized hexagonal wire netting BWG-22 × 3/4", width 4' - 6'.
- Hexagonal wire mesh (electric galvanised before weaving) with aperture 13mm - 19mm, wire gauge 0.51mm - 0.65mm, width 1.22m - 1.5m.
- Hexagonal triple twist mesh 25 m / 50 m rolls in galvanized annealed wire diameter 0.8 mm, mesh 2 inch and 1 m width.
- Stainless steel hex wire fence in rolls with 0.7 mm wire and 12 mm × 12 mm mesh, Installed in the ground and serves as a protection against voles.
- Stucco netting rolls with 17 - 20 gauge wire and mesh 2inch, 36 inch wide.
- Hex wire netting (hot dipped galvanized after weaving) BWG 24 × 1/2" × 3 feet × 150 feet/roll, packed in black kraft paper wrapper.
Chicken Netting Advantages
Our chicken wire, whether it is straight twist woven or anti-twist woven, two wires adjacent to each other twist 4-5 times. This netting has stronger and more stable woven structure than the general wire fence (such as chain link fence). Thus, if a place is cut off, will not lead to the entire chicken mesh structure destroyed. However, In chain link fence, two adjacent wires are twist once. If any point of the chain link fence was cut off, the adjacent points will destroyed. And this will lead to the scrapping of the entire chain link fence structure. Using the same diameter and the same material wire, we can woven more durable and stronger chicken netting than chain link fence cages.
- Black Vinyl Coated Chicken Wire and Craft Chicken Wire Mesh
- Chicken Wire Mesh for Young Trees against Hares, Roe Deers, Wild Boars, Rabbits
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Binding Wire, Straining Wire and Barbed Wire
- Chicken Wire and Razor Barbed Concertina Wire Specification
- Galvanized After Chicken Wire - Hexagonal Iron Wire Netting
I use golden chicken wire ribbon to make a wrath for home in Christmas. The golden color goes well with little twigs. I put it on the doorknob. Not surprisingly, all of my visitors appreciate it very much.
We are a artificial turf company and we sell and install turf, and we offer some our customers their Chicken Wire product to help with eliminate gopher problems in landscape. It is very practical to eliminate gopher problems.
Chicken wire fencing with 1/2 inch opening to replace the plastic bird netting I've erected on the frame over my blueberries. Large mesh didn't stop smaller birds from getting to the berries. The small opening holes fencing done.
Chicken wire fence is fixed on the wooden frame to protect my little chicken from notorious foxes. It is really resultful, and now, I will not worry about my chick. What's more, it seem really rigid, I believe it will last for years.