Chicken wire mesh is often used for poultry fence and livestock fence. Chicken mesh materials can be galvanized wire, stainless steel wire and PVC wire. In addition to using a wire fence, chicken mesh can also be used in building materials, which is used in conjunction with stucco and concrete. Whether your chicken wire netting used for which purposes, you will need to cut the chicken netting to meet your requirement.
Here is cutting heavy duty chicken wire mesh instructions and tips.
- Before cutting the chicken wire netting, wearing long-sleeved shirt and a pair of heavy leather gloves to prevent injury to themselves.
- Prepare a pliers with heavy-duty spring-loaded handles, which is a good tool for cutting chicken mesh.
- 3 Unroll the entire volume chicken fence to the desired length. it is best to have a person to help hold the open end. Otherwise, the chicken mesh will bounce back to retain its original shape.
- Measurement the chicken mesh fencing and mark the cutting line on the mesh to fit your requirements.
- From one end of the chicken fence start and cut it into the shape you need.