- Uncoated low-carbon wire.
- With zinc-coated steel wire.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) coating.
- With zinc-coated then coated with PVC.
- 304 310 316 321 stainless steel wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized( hot dipped galvanized or electro galvanized), PVC coated.
- Wire diameter: bwg27 (0.4 mm) – bwg14 (2.1 mm).
- Mesh size: 3/8" (10 mm) to 4" (100 mm).
- Roll height: 0.5 m - 2 m.
- Roll length: 10 m / 30 m / 50 m / 100 m.
- Shrink film + label (customer's logo is ok ).
- Water-proof paper + shrink film + label.
- Water-proof paper + shrink film + label, then in cardboard carton.
- Water-proof paper + shrink film + label, then in pallet.
|Mesh size||Wire (BWG)||Standard roll height (m)||Roll length (m)|
|3/8'||BWG27 - BWG24||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|1/2'||BWG27 - BWG23||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|5/8'||BWG26 - BWG22||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|3/4''||BWG25 - BWG20||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|1"||BWG27 - BWG19||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|1 1/4"||BWG23 - BWG19||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|1 1/2"||BWG23 - BWG19||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|2"||BWG23 - BWG19||0.50/0.60/0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|2 1/2"||BWG21 - BWG19||0.80/1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||10 m / 20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|3"||BWG20 - BWG18||1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
|4 "||BWG19 - BWG17||1.00/1.20/1.50/1.80/2.00||20 m / 30 m / 50 m|
- Corrosion – resistant, rust-resistant.
- Oxidation – resistant, good tensile strength.
- Uniform mesh size, flat and even mesh surface, weave tightly.
- Galvanized/PVC coated for longer life, low costs
- Easy to handle and cut.
- Surface clean and have no dirt or rust, traces of grease. No broken.
Galvanized steel and PVC coated twisted hexagonal woven wire mesh is widely used in industry, construction, agriculture and horticulture. Typical applications include:
- Reinforcement of plaster, screed.
- Reinforcement surface for laying ceramic tiles.
- Reinforcement plates facade insulation in heavy plaster systems (galvanized).
- Production of gabions.
- Mesh for chicken coop, enclosures for birds and animals.
- For rabbits wire netting.
- As garden fencing support for climbing plants.
- Protection of trees, plants and crops.
- Light fittings for sculptural works.
- Electromagnetic shield to block Wi-Fi signals devices and mobile phones.
- For protection against rockfall, strengthening the hillsides and riverbanks.
- 16 gauge 1 inch mesh opening hexagonal wire netting for paddle tennis and platform tennis wire fence.
Galvanized hexagonal wire mesh details
Black PVC coated hexagonal wire mesh
Green PVC coated hexagonal wire mesh rolls
Galvanized hexagonal wire netting rolls
Hexagonal wire mesh package in warehouse
Hexagonal wire netting package and label
Hot products size and use
- Stainless steel 1.25 inch and 1.5 inch hex netting 2 meters wide.
- Hexagonal wire netting length 45 m, width 900 mm and 1200 mm, mesh 3/4 inch.
- Electric galvanized hexagonal wire mesh, wire diameter 0.9 mm; opening size 40-40 mm; width 2 m × Length 25 m. The rolls are delivered on 2 pallets.
- Galvanized hexagonal mesh 2 inch holes and heavy duty U posts for deer fencing in some forestry areas.
What our customers say?
Great for my bird cage
I purchased 18 gauge galvanized 3/8 inch hexagonal wire mesh for a bird cage I was making. My birds are quite small. The cage is about 4 feet long and 3 feet high. My birds like it. ----- David Ramsey
I ordered galvanized steel 1/2 inch hexagonal wire mesh for a craft project. It looks good and price good. I am willing to consider a bit more than what i need for future projects. ----- Debbi Howard