Galvanized hexagonal wire netting rockfall barrier is one of the most common prevention systems to protect slopes against landslides and falling stones or rocks.
One of the most serious problems that the highways, roads and urban areas are the detachment of loose material on the slope, and a lot of landslides, so the use of rockfall barrier is an suitable method to protect slopes, and prevent clogging roads and ensure the safety of motorists.
- Materials: Galvanized wire with 260 grams of zinc / m2.
- Wire diameter 2.70 mm. 3.00 mm.
- Hollow mesh size: 50 mm, 100 mm.
- Average breaking strength of 42 to 52 kg/mm2.
- Roll height 0.8 m, 1.0 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m.
- Roll length 50 m, 100 m.
- Galvanized hexagonal wire netting rockfall barrier can be installed on the slope as a guidance system of small landslides or active stabilization system through its reinforcement anchors, bolts, and steel cables.
- Hexagonal wire netting rolls will be deployed to the bottom of the slope and will be sewn together at the edges of each roll with galvanized steel wire.
- It has the particularity to adapt to all types of terrain.
- As slope stabilization system protects rocky slopes to protect communication channels against falling rocks, landslides, soil avoiding falling rocks on the roads.
- To prevent rocks emerging from the top of a slope reaching enough to produce drag that fall on the road speed.
Galvanized rockfall barrier protects slopes against rock fall from the mountain
Workers are fixing hexagonal wire netting rockfall barrier
Rockfall barrier fixed with anchors, bolts, and steel cables.
Galvanized hexagonal wire netting for river slope reinforcing