Reinforced chicken wire is formed by reinforce wires which intersect at an angle of 120° with a third wire, forming the large base of the hexagonal wire netting.
Steel reinforced hexagonal wire netting schematic diagram
Reinforced chicken wire details:
- Materials: heat-treated low-carbon steel wire, black annealed wire, galvanized steel wire.
- Mesh size: 50 mm, the distance between the opposite sides of the hexagon shape.
- Wire diameter: 1.6 mm.
- Supplied in rolls, rolls height 0.8 m - 2.0 m, roll length 30 m, 50 m, 120 m, 150 m.
This type chicken wire mesh types:
- No coated;
- Galvanized coated.
- Galvanized coated then PVC coated.
Designed this type of netting primarily for:
- Use in construction.
- Use in agriculture, Livestock, Fur farming.
- Poultry farming.
- Manufacturing enclosures and cages.
- Protection of industrial equipment.
This chicken wire netting material is especially in demand at the moment, as little affected by electrocution. Resistance to galvanic corrosion due to the lack of welded joints. Important is the fact that when dealing with this type of mesh is virtually eliminated injuries.